Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Introduction

Hi guys! I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I am a college student with a passion for health and fitness. I first fell in love with working out in high school, during my sophomore year. Believe it or not I wasn't really physically active growing up as a child. It wasn't until the 8th grade when I joined a local track and field team that I found my passion for exercising. In high school I joined my schools cheerleading team and continued cheering throughout my college career. Currently, I am about to begin my sophomore year at a community college where I am currently seeking an associates degree in applied sciences. I plan to eventually transfer to a four year college and pursue a degree in dietetics. I hope to fill this blog with inspirational motivation, helpful fitness tips, exciting workouts, informational reviews, and tasty recipes. I'm super excited to connect with everyone in the blogging community. Feel free to leave your blog name in the comments below so I can follow all of you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment